Saturday, July 3, 2010

33 Days Left - Reality Check



You might be wondering what that I have been so quite about my businesses knowing I only have a month left!! Here's a little update of what I have been up to.
(I really love doing this - reality checks - keeps me on track)

1. The Ex-sem shirt - well it was quite a success. Imagine we have interested buyers from Saudi and Canada! Though we are are far from our promise limited offer of 99 prints we only got about 40 prints and only half of those have actually claimed there orders. It is already on its denouement actually, but it was a success because we learned, we earned, and we got a charity - a blackboard for children's Sunday school.

2. Shirts - Part 2 - Yup! Though the ex-sem shirts is on denouement we have an upcoming one. The design is ready, we have 31 orders reserved, its on its manufacturing stage. We'll tell the world about it shortly.

3. The FeelGreat Shirt - After losing track, its now back! The original members are just occupied lately that we were not able to continue cooking it but with Dro coming in the picture we can assure it would make it happen. Actually, we have planned it quite well the other night and all are now working on each assignment. Can't wait!

4. Lending - We have decided to draw the curtains to a close. We'll tell you more about it soon. But one great reason for that is we'll be investing it all in into something BIG. As in BIG.

5. Best Selling Book - still cooking!

6. Internet - inspired after knowing that my Best Inspirational Videos blog is rank 1 in Google search (I'm still proud even if it's only number 1 if you choose "Pages from the Philipipines" hehehe) I decided to buy it's own domain! Actually, I'm soliciting from my amazing aunties from the states.

7. Best Selling Ebook - this 90day journal would soon be one!

Hmmmmmmmm... I think...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..
two words...

DOUBLE TIME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails