Saturday, July 17, 2010

20 then 19 Days Left - Stop Pursuing Succes, Attract Success!



Attracting Success!!

The past 2 days has been quite fast, jam packed and oh so inspiring! Just a little flashback...

I told you about my boss whom I'm helping out to sort things out on how she manages people, well we can't see change right that instant. But you know what keeps me going is the fact that she's very much interested on learning especially from the book , The Way of the Shepherd. And I am happy with that! I'm excited when she reaches the crucial part on dealing with difficult sheeps and leaving a mark on your sheep.

Speaking about that leaving a mark. I am currently coaching one department supervisor I have whom I am eying to be my successor. My main goal is to have as many duplicates as I can in the company. And one of our latest lessons is "How to Leave a Mark to Your People." She is a leader that gives a damn about her people and that's what I like about her. My other supervisors do but she has this deep level of connection to her team. So our aim is to make it official that she be branded as the supervisor who looks after each and every one of her members...deeply.


So for the first time in years, I asked her to call out each of her member one by one and drown them with compliments and positive feedback. The results are amazing. Never had she been so fulfilled, her people felt elated, and she never thought she would hear good things from them. It's that simple. Now, trust is built, morale soars high, sales will follow! hahaha!

By the way, around 80% of them during their interview asked her, "Natakdan na kang Sir Hanz Ms.?" "Has Sir Hanz got in to you Ms.?"

Absolutely. That's my mark.

And about a friend who asked help on her career through YM, she's now back on track. We have been exchanging emails helping her sort and weigh options before she decides. I helped her open her eyes of what she found herself in to, and lift her from the unnecessary pressures of family and people. Because in the end, its all about her. There's nothing wrong with having 3 jobs in 2 years! That means she is searching, and she's different from stubborn people stuck in companies they hate for the rest of their lives! Seek and you shall find!

And so, I pointed out to her that this is the best time to fix everything, know her goals, her purpose and which path to take. And she's doing her homework just fine!

Also this afternoon, it's official that I'm mentoring another supervisor of our company. After lending her the book 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich she wants to do something next but don't know how. And that's what we're doing now.

I'm just wowed by her interest she really spent time to look for me in my area. You could see that need in a person by looking at her eyes, and she needs help. And I'll do all my best to help her out!

Our main goal first is to improve her self-confidence as she wished and level up her leadership skills. Actually we can do those 2 together. My first assignment for her is to get to know her team one by one - Know Your Sheep. And my second one is that she should read books - feed her mind with the wisdom of the world. I'll surely keep you posted on this.

By the way, she has became my business partner too! She agreed that she'd work on as researcher for my pending ebook - Stories Millionaires Read. I just love how God works magically!

Another magical thing! My aunt is now in the Philippines, with the wake of my grandmother, and you know what, she's now my business partner! What? Real Estate!!!

Her story runs great with her success in real estate 3 years ago. How? Self help. She was only reading books and attending seminars about it. This was also one reason everything flunked when the US had economic crises around 2008 where she lost "Dong, you cannot imagine how much". I told her, "Te, one lesson learned is to have a team or a mentor in business venture." If only someone had told her! She said, "I was just too late to learn." But I blurted out, "No, you were a year early!" 

We promised to talk more about it some time after the wake. But our set-up would be she'd help me out investing here in the Philippines. I can't believe how magical God's Universe is when I attract things!

All of these things are manifestations how God and His universe would conspire to help us if we help ourselves by helping others.  People who need help and guidance come to me, and people whom I need help and guidance come to me as well! This is because I am in focus, I have a goal, I have a team, I have a mission, I have a dream, and its God's dream too, and He will in all His power help me Get it!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails