Monday, July 5, 2010

29 Days Left - New Challenge - 1,000 True Fans



I have less than a month left and the pressure has taken up a notch. I can't believe it could be this fast! Now, I have one great challenge ahead of me. And its quite tough. So everybody has been keeping up with my coaching and preaching right? But it still needs one great ingredient, my credibility. This is my new challenge...CREATING A NAME FOR MYSELF!

Just yesterday as I was working on the sales of our cafeteria, I figured out one great fact. We only need at least 40 customers to survive - loyal customers. This came out after challenging our front line to call our regular customers by name. They build up a list and vwhala! I calculated their average expense and found out they're all I need. But more would be much better though!

I still clearly remember the first lessons of our Internet Marketing Workshop, for a business to survive you on move ahead you must have 1,000 True Fans. Fans that would buy your every new release, go to your concert, even attending it twice or thrice or every time, and fans that would never get enough of you. This is the same thing as in our cafeteria, no matter how we fail them some times like delay orders they'd still come back! Those are true fans!

This is also the same with me. I need to have my fans in my preaching and coaching - bringing impact into people's lives. Right now, I still have 6 subscribers in feedburner. Knowing you are reading literally brightens up my day...thanks a million!

Recently, I discovered one old friend of mine was also reading my million journey, and oh the feeling is ecstatic. This started out on a facebook thread where she exclaimed she want's to be my "disciple". And after a while, 2 more friends said they also wanted to be my "disciple"! Imagine?

So right now, I'm all creating a name for myself. I'm also practicing it on my work. (Yes, i finally found out a way after losing hope in it where I could "exploit" my job and make it as a training ground in honing my skills.) Currently, I am planting little seeds in my team that would surely grow someday. I'll tell you more about it soon.

So, be my fan, help me out, and I'll do everything I can to do more than just help you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hanz,

    Nice post. it's good to build network. :D

    And i'm thanking Tito Tony for accepting me as part of the mastermind group

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails