Wednesday, July 28, 2010

12 then 11 days Left - The Ocean of Miracles



With my previous post on opportunities collide you might see how things have been over and above me lately. How on earth will I manage to do all those??

Yes, I mention to do it stage by stage right? Exactly. But then again, how will I do it stage by stage? What next? Which one first? How about all the obstacles?


One Word: 
Miracles

I have a confession to make. Yep, I was a seminarian for over 6 years and honestly, it came to a point that I became so used to all the spirituality thingy that I became so immune. Maybe because I was too influenced by my being a psychology major that my spirituality rating dropped. Prayed a lot less, slept during the mass, and talked more of religion less.

At lost, that's when I found the teaching of Bo Sanchez. He taught me how to be spiritual in a material world by being simply being practical. Yup, its very possible to be close to God by not praying too much and too long and not overly talking about religion and the bible.

Yet, again Bo has enlightened me big time when I read his article You Are Surrounded By and Ocean of Miracles - the clear point: do what you have to do and God will do the rest. Simple.

I am a worrier, that's for sure. I was used to tell people that I was born pessimist. I worry about things going wrong. But however, in this 90 day challenge, I have learned to soften up and take big risks. But still the burden of a "what if" future worries me a lot especially that I have taken so much opportunities now. And so all the "how" and "what ifs" starts to drive me crazy. But now, here's my answer...

"Just do what I am supposed to do everyday, stage by stage, then God will do the rest."

Let me share you one miracle:

I read Bo's article exactly at the right time when I needed it most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails