Wednesday, July 28, 2010

9 Days Left - My Very Own Website



With only 9 days left, I finally have my own website...
Great Inspirational Stories

well, just my own domain of my blog inzpiro. hehehehe...
Check it out...

I finally got it through the wonderful support of my two beloved aunties - ate kathy and ate charlotte for their generous donation that paid for the domain. And of course, Jan's internet prowess for teaching me how to set it up - check out his site to earn money online.

In here you find great inspirational materials from stories, videos, talks of motivational speakers, e-books, filipino inspirational materials, and a whole lot more.

This will be my mini library or resource as I venture out preaching and boosting my career as a motivational speaker.

And of course, monetizing this site would also be part. I still have to review the keyword phrases here, set up affiliate products from clickbank and from amazon.

But who would have thought I would end up with this?

2 comments:

  1. You mentioned to visit my website yet y
    ou didn't placed any links to my site! Hmph! :(

    Grrrr! hahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails