Saturday, July 24, 2010

14 then 13 Days Left - When Opportunities Collide



Is it me attracting this wave of opportunities or is it because I have just been so blind before?

Opportunities have been slapping at me hard lately, lots of them!

From the rise of The Business Incubators with all its marketing opportunities waiting to be picked from three major clients, my soon to launch online business with my new partner Joanna, the release of the new set of Tapout shirts following the Xsem Shirts, the gig - or shall I say talk - waiting to be signed up by me, the Millionaire Stories ebook waiting to be worked on, the Way of the Shepherd waiting to be ministered, the Sales Seminar I am cramming up to write, my team members to be trained, people in need willing to be mentored, the Kerygma Feast that keeps my fingers itchy to play the guitar, the houses that need to be assessed then bought, my mom's cooking business that needs to be marketed and the construction/engineering services of my father that needs to be profiled then marketed....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...

But I was consoled hearing the words of Kuya...
take it stage by stage...

Life has never been this better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails