Monday, June 14, 2010

47 Days More - Upcoming Best Selling Author



A string of amazingly God-designed events lead me into where I am at this very moment. Writing as a co-author of Bo Sanchez new book. Imagine??? I was a nobody a month ago, and right now, I'm working on this big project! Part time!

Like, what I said in my previous post how I figured out my talents, being a jack-of-all trades but master of none, I have pointed out my best option for a life skill - my Public Speaking and Writing Skills. Perusing through Bo's blog I found one of his past article, How to Fulfill Your Life Purpose, on how to identify your life mission. All you need to answer this 2 important questions:

1. What do you love to do?
2. Where do you excel?

As in the jack of all trades post, I wrote a bunch of talents I have - art, music, etc. and they boiled down to two - writing and public speaking. (Wait, I would like to officially change public speaking into Preaching. I found out how lousy I am at being an emcee - public speaking, but I ace at teaching and training people!) Luckily, my writing and preaching skills are the things I excel at!! And you know what, these are also the skills Bo's top skill in his talent inventory!!

That's why writing this book, has been such an amazing experience! I may have doubts on this venture, but no one's gonna stop me from striking on this! If this goes well, of which it will do, then this is really what I've been looking for!

Each and every day, life has been more meaningful!

I'll tell you more about the book soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails