Sunday, July 4, 2010

31 Days Left - The Answer to the BIG Question



After the disturbing BIG Question of "What is God's Role in my Dreams?" I finally found the answer while I was struggling not to sleep during mass this Sunday.

Actually, the answer to my questions sprouted out from asking myself these questions while in the mass...

"Why am I sleepy? No matter how much I listen - really did try to place an ear - I just don't get "hooked" or follow what the priest was saying? While the family beside me were talking, and even the guy in front finally dozed off."

"Our priest was telling we should attain peace, inner peace. But I keep on asking how? He was emphasizing on the why we should have peace and not how."

"How do the people feel right after the homily? Inspired or relieved?"
"Is there any assurance that what our priest shared the people will do something about it?"

"How many of us went out of the church and remembered what our priest preached?"

"Why is that the priest don't do much follow-up or go into the lives of the people - the flock - being their shepherd?"

Those questions kept ringing on my head. However, honestly, I know priests who are good exceptions to what I'm trying to imply..a few priests.

All in all, looking at this I finally discovered the answer to my question of What is God's Role in My Dreams? through these reali-questions.

2 comments:

  1. Hanz,
    What is God's Role in our Dreams? He should be the center of it. He inspires us to dream big dreams and try something we have never done before. He whispers us our destiny, that small cry in our hearts to be somebody, because He created us with a purpose. Olympian, Eric Liddell, said it this way,"I believe that God made me for a purpose, but He also made me fast. When I run, I feel His pleasure."

    ReplyDelete
  2. sakto ka kuya! It's all bout simply being what God wants us to be - the best we can be! thanks kuya~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails