Thursday, July 15, 2010

21 Days Left - Busy Inspiring People and It's Magical!



I cannot write a full length post right now, I'm helping a friend decide and take on the next step in her career....through ym.

I cannot believe this, why?

Because I am attracting people who's been struggling deep inside for days trying to figure out their lives doing something they don't love. And vwahlah, God has this mysterious power of putting people in need right in my way. Like with my friend now, she was happy that she sent me simple, "musta hanz!?" and I shared to her what she needs, she got more than enough! The same with the test facilitator, and my manager - made the impossible possible! God too has this way of putting people to help me, like Kuya Anthony, how I stumbled on Jim Rohn's talks, and Gary's Do What You Love video. 

It's magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails