Saturday, July 3, 2010

32 Days Left - The BIG Question



My brain hanged-up right after having a talk with one of my supervisors of my floor. Right after talking to him my plans for the coming week, and sharing my insights of a great leader - I'm just powered up right after finishing the book The Way of the Shepherd - he ended up asking me these questions I wasn't prepared.

"Are you affiliated with any church groups? What can you say about the church?"

Actually it took me some time to answer it. And I am even shocked of my answer.

"Well, no. I don't belong to any religious group or whatsoever. There are just things I don't feel comfortable with the church. One very good example is how they program the minds of the people towards money - how evil it is. And also they create and show to the people that it is "hard" to become spiritually blessed. Like, you have to do all these - procedures and rituals - to be close to God. Well, maybe these has all something to do with the people running it."

He answered, "We are really different, I may not go to mass anymore but I don't say bad things about the church."

That's when my brained hanged.

I asked myself, "Did I really do that? Have my outlook towards the church changed that differently? Did I say it correctly? Maybe I have been reading these line of books I haven't feed my mind with spiritual inputs. I agree that those statements are too vague and general. How can a "preacher" do something like that? "

I don't know. I'm still stuck up to this very moment. There is war going on in my head.

"What is God's role in my dream?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails