Saturday, June 12, 2010

49 Days to Go - System Down



System Down! System Down! Alert! Alert!

For the first time in weeks, I came home without opening the laptop. System Down!
No, not the laptop, me!

I really didn't notice but I have been sleeping less than 5 hours straight for 5 days. So my body got it's toll. I started having a hard time comprehending things, missed out the words, I can't even speak in plain straight english already and I became so irratable. Like in the jeepney, I was about to elbow the person beside me on his face because of his smelly armpit, and I almost damaged the bar handle of the jeepney because I was hammering my coin for his music is too loud and lousy. People stared at me.

When I got home, took a bath, prayed and dozed off immediately. I promised myself that it would be the last time I'd get myself into that kind of mess.

"If you lose your sleep, you lose a lot: you lose your temper, you lose your creativity, you lose your comprehension, you lose the magic, you lose the great moments life has to offer, you lose the essence of time, you lose the opportunity, and you lose yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails