Wednesday, June 9, 2010

52 Days More - Out of the Rat Race



Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....So this is how it feels to be out of the rat race.

Had a fresh home-made spa bath, no worries, no rush baths because no one's going to be late.
And oh, the first time in such a long period that I've heard the birds chipping! Such a wonderful moment!
Listened to my favorite playlist, with Falling Slowly from the movie "Once" playing right now sparking romance back into my life. (Wait, let me text my Dabby how much I love her)
Took a good breakfast. Slowly! Consuming every bite delightly.
Had a good laugh with my Dad a while ago.
And of course, a cold glass of Hanz's best Iced Coffee!

Wohooo! This is my first real day-off in months where I spent daylight in our house!
Such a wonderful thing!

So this is how it feels....Magnificent!


The only thing lacking here is tickets for the trip this weekend to Paris, and the reservations for FIFA World Cup in South Africa. Gosh!! And the talk I would give tonight at the Millionaire Conference. Oh, I had to check on my Ford Escape, got some harsh sounds on the back. Wait, let me answer the phone, hopefully this would be the 12th house I would sell this week. I would have to drop by Western Union later today, another $2K from the ever generous Mr. Google Adsense. 

This is so great. I can see it. I can feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails