Sunday, June 13, 2010

48 Days to Go - Many Believed I am a Scam



Yep! I have been trying to analyze why traffic is always low in this blog. I checked at feedjit, and lo! I only have so few a visitors from Facebook. Where are my classmates? my colleagues?  my friends? (gosh, I forgot, I never had that a lot of friends back then, loner Hanz) Not much is interested with what I'm into. They missed that this is a transition of a life time! Oh, I pity them... I got this God Whispers from Bo Sanchez exactly right after thinking of over this... 

Dear Hanz,
Be content with what you have, but never be content with who you are.  When you go about earning money, it isn't money that you really seek, but the growth of character that you build in you.

Keep growing,
God
 
P.S. Many do the opposite: They're content with who they are but very discontented with what they have.  Be different,Hanz. 

This is my God Whispers for today.

Amazing, right? I'm really amazed of every time I open my God Whispers I always read thoughts that exactly suite to my current situation. And this time, the 90 day challenge continued to build in pressure in me, most especially in the legendary war between my work and the opportunities I miss while being there! Inside of me has this burning fire that says, "You're worth more than this! Never be content with who you are right now!"

I would like to quote the PS.:

P.S. Many do the opposite: They're content with who they are but very discontented with what they have.  Be different,Hanz.  

 They do the opposite. Hanz is different.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails