Thursday, June 3, 2010

58 Days More - Jack of All of Trades , Master of None



I am very grateful that God created a creature like me. I can say that I can do a lot of things. Here's a few of them:
1. I can draw and paint
2. I play the guitar quite well
3. I can compose and arrange songs
4. I can create and edit videos and movies
5. I can act
6. I can write articles
7. I can speak in public
8. I can dance (?)
9. I can counsel and give a good advice
10. I can mold clays
11. I can clean a house superbly!

Looking at these, I have said that I can, but however I didn't say that "I am very good" at or "I master this and that".(By the way, if you're interested of my skills you can contact me and we could make some good business..hehehe)

Ideally, if you have a business it should be something where you can be very good at. It should be your forte. The aspect where you are the master. Lately, these days, I discovered what my forte is. I'm not sure yet but I'm having a strong hunch that it is.

Here are the top 5 of my abilities that I can say has the potential to be my "forte"
1. Drawing and Paint
2.Guitar and Music
3. Making Videos
4. Writing

Which among these can be a very great tool for me to inspire people being my life mission?
All.

However, which among these can I do all day without getting paid and still get good results?
Guitar and Music, Writing, Motivational Speaking.


However, which among the three can I see myself clearly where I can inspire a lot of people easily?


These two can be the very tools I can fulfill my mission in life. I still can't distinguish which of the two will stand out, but I've got a feeling they both come together. This two will be my focus for the next coming months. I haven't got any feedback of how good am I at public speaking but the feeling I get when I see peoples faces just astounds me. However, I'm really not confident of my writing skills but with Kuya and Jan's "discovery" and acknowledging of my capabilities high sky rocketed my enthusiasm. (Super Thanks!)

So let the door of words, thoughts, and speeches be formally open.

1 comment:

  1. I mentioned you in this post kuya. Check it out! hahaha! http://www.janmckhilado.com/2010/06/are-you-smart-or-lazy.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails