Sunday, June 6, 2010

56 Days to Go - New Biz in the Making!



No one can contain my excitement lately. I think we just hit the gold mine just behind our backyard! Yep! Just behind our backyard. Buried in my wonderful past is a golden opportunity. 

Right now, Dro and me are still digging it slowly. Planning and sourcing possibilities and options. No room for mistakes here. We have came up with a million dollar idea..simple yet great! We have the perfect niche. A very solid and unique market that is very promising in this treasure hunt. Plus, we need not much capital!

Everything is still being cooked, slowly but surely. We need to come up with a strong marketing plan and a stable logistics procedure about delivery and distribution. One step at a time. We both super feel excited. I'm so dying to tell the world...

but not now..not now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails