Tuesday, June 29, 2010

36 Days More - Living Your Dream



I just came from work, and the first thing I did was to turn on the laptop, log in to my blog and post this. It's 10:46 in the evening and dinner can wait because I have to tell the world that I just had experience what it feels to do the thing you love the most at its best...inspiring people!

I spent the rest of the afternoon having a talk to one of the supervisors of my team and it was so fulfilling that I can feel living my dream of touching lives and motivating people.

It started with a little chat about a small business start-up. I was struggling not to sleep while typing a report and he was beside me working. And so I opened up to him what I shared to another employee which was also his neighbor of starting up a distilled water distribution in their place. I opened to him the idea, its an open market, with little investment, and semi-passive income. He was so thrilled of it and I told him to strike on it tomorrow because it's his day off. You would really notice his face lit-up with enthusiasm. And I was even more motivated to share to him my insights because he kept on with the conversation.

The turning point was when I shared to him what I have been doing - the 1 million 90 day challenge. His face was totally puzzled. Explaining to him of becoming a millionaire without the money was like explaining molecular biology to a 5 year old. But soon, with just the right examples, he was able to see my point but was not able to grasp it.

But the magical thing of the experience was what was happening to me! Words just came out so smoothly! I can't believe how my thoughts was singing in harmony with my words that little by little he was listening very intently and was smiling as he was realizing the truths I was sharing him. My beliefs, my values, rich attitude, millionaire mindset, and all other good stuff in this blog.

But for me this was for me the best part...

He asked. "Wait sir, lets talk about how can you actually get that 1 million."

"You see, before you get to the "how", you must clearly establish the "why". Why do you want to get the million? Okay, ask me why I want to get the 1 million"

He was smiling, and shaking his head and said, "Okay."

But I responded, "No, come on, ask me why do I want to get the 1 million."

"Okay, okay. Why do you want to get the 1 million?"

"I know how you feel right now. I know you feel so good about what we've been talking, am I right?"

He laughed and shook his head.

"You see, that feeling you have right now, if I don't have that million, I can create that feeling to only one person at a time. But I have that million I can inspire more people. With the million I can go to other islands and places and inspire people their. I can help more people, teach more people, and spread that very feeling you have right now to more and more people. And I cannot do that if don't have enough money......"

I paused. He smiled.

"And this is my "why". So you see, no matter what obstacle comes in my way, with this "why" nothing can stop me. I will achieve that million no matter what!"

That was not scripted. Not practiced. It just went out of my mouth deep from my heart.
And at the back of my head I can see how great it is to live your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails