Thursday, June 10, 2010

51 Days to Go - Do Something Different, Break the Monotony



I just had one of the most wonderful evenings ever! My trip back home from the city became one spectacular moment. Why? I did something so out of the ordinary, something I've missed doing in a very long time...PLAYING IN THE RAIN.

Yes, and it feels so great!! I cannot describe the feeling! I missed this so much! I mean, the water dropping all over me. I opened wide my arms and turned and turned. The feeling of the cold water running through my face was marvelous. As I closed my eyes, cherished this one moment when rain really poured after a long drought and warmth these past month, I begin to see flash backs of my childhood days when we would run like crazy during the rain, splashed the puddles, and shout at the top of our lungs.

I haven't had this flashback for years already. Just now in my adult life I was able to reminisce the happiness of being young. Its innocence and excitement. No worries. Its freedom is incomparable.

God, is so marvelous. Listen, I just discovered this today! I just realized that God is so great that He made a way to water trees!!!! And as He was watering his creation, He did so to me. And I say, "Bring it on! Shower me with your blessings so that I can be just the very best You wanted me to be!".

The feeling is rejuvenating. (Jan, you should try this! Too bad, you got sick) With all the pressure I brought to myself lately in this 90 days challenge, experiencing this simple yet amazing way of nature to keep the cycle of life turning is the pump, the boost, I just need to keep on.

You should really try it. Stop the monotony. Do something different. Celebrate nature and you celebrate life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails