Wednesday, May 12, 2010

79 Days to 1 Million



So were are the 11 days?

I spent it reading, digesting, and absorbing everything on the book "One Minute Millionaire" by Mark Victor Hansen and Robert Allen. My head is really so full of ideas, reflections, realizations and truths and at the same time my body is so revved up that I want to put all of the inputs into action! But hey Hanz, chill or you won't get anything done.

So this is why this blog exist. To help me chill. Put all my ideas and plans into something where I can store it. As what my mentor said, "Your mind is used for creating ideas not storing them."

I won't be jotting down what I learned from the book, but I'll be sharing to the world how I am going to use all those lessons and get me that 1 million!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails