Monday, May 17, 2010

74 Days to 1 Million - Action! The Business of Business



ACTION! This is my theme for the day. Aside from the business of work (Eureka! I just realized that "business" which I meant for the noun form of "busy" has the same spelling with "business"!) I was still able to strike.

Back to my Eureka, therefore I conclude, that if you want to succeed in business, you have to be BUSY!! Action! Action! Action! Don't just wait and prepare and prepare, that's defense! We cannot succeed in life if I just sit down and read and learn and read! I need to make action, Attack!! Offense!!

So here are my strikes today...

- As I shared to you that I am an open book to my real estate adventure, almost every person I was able to talk to I try to insert whether he/she knows any house and lot for sale. And look what I've found. One of my  teamleaders is looking for a house! Yupeee! I now have a prospective buyer.
- I also asked my long time friend Dro if he knows one, and oh boy, he does! Actually, 2 houses for sale. I still need to follow him up on the details.
- I endorsed to my gym buddy Amino 2222, the protein tablet I take while working out (ehem, ehem) It's really safe, ain't no steroids. He's very interested though, aside from the fact that I bear the results (ehem, ehem) and thus here's another business oppurtunity!
- I will be visiting Cebu Hardware sometime to see if I can find materials for the Positive Switch Band. I just realized it need not be a rubber band, think out of the box!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails