Wednesday, May 26, 2010

65 Days to Go - Becoming A Millionaire is Not Easy



I'm tired. Honestly. I'm sleepy too. Today has been a very "low" day for me. I don't know. I just don't feel that I'm getting anywhere. (Impatient..ehehe not jejeje)

Yes, becoming rich is not easy. For Real! No questions ask. Let me enumerate how not easy it is:
- I spend only about 5-6 hours a day to sleep
- I have to read and learn and unlearn and relearn and apply and repeat
- Research and ask and research and ask
- I have to jog 20 minutes a day, lift weights ranging from 20 to 110 pounds at 20 reps minimum
- I have to work on my businesses or shall I say mountains: internet, investment, business, and real estate; and I have to make daily strikes.
- I still have to juggle my responsibilities at work; the hard part is squeezing in my millionaire ventures within it
- From 5x a week movies to once a week
- What is a TV?
- Squeezing your creative juices sometimes squeezes more than just the juices!
- Keeping up with the not-so-cooperative-poor-mindset environment
- Adjusting my millionaire ventures because of work O.T.T.Y - Overtime Thank Yous
- I'm just starting so there are times that when things don't make sense
- Pimples and eye bags
- My 1 hour lunch break is 7 minutes eating lunch and 53 minutes digesting a millionaire book
- Afraid of burnout? Maybe.
- Super pressure! And to think I'm the one pressing it on myself

But upon reading what I've typed I said to myself, "Hey, I made a decision..this is a personal commitment...and there's no stopping me no matter what." Rich people commit themselves to becoming rich not just wanting to be rich. What I've got myself into is an overhaul. Like a pencil being sharpened, yes, it's painful but I need to. There's no other way!

That's why I'm just happy today that I've met again with Kuya and his family. Just meeting them made me feel at home. "Hey, you're not alone in this, " I said to myself. I a settling experience. Plus, they brought me good news on our Feel Great Shirts and another clear-95%-gonna-push-through business opportunity. Now I'm back on track.

But hey, I only said Becoming A Millionaire is Not Easy 
- I didn't say it is Hard. hehehe (not jejeje)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails