Sunday, May 16, 2010

76 then 75 days to 1 Million - Opening the Third-Eye for Business



Oh I miss a post again yesterday, so today I only have 75 days more to make my 1 million.

Last Saturday, that was 77 days more, I met with my mentor, lets call him "Kuya" and his son the internet-wiz Jan as part of our weekly follow-up. Again it was another super learning session but there are some remarkable insights I would like to share.

STRIKE! Always strike every time a business idea or opportunity comes to your mind.

Honestly, undergoing these challenge I am slowly opening my Third-Eye for Business. It's similar to the third eye because as you open that creativity and awareness to the surroundings almost everywhere you can see a business opportunity. My crazy idea of the Lost and Found Center originated from an announcer in the radio talking about a wallet he found in the streets. My other idea was of the Positive Switch Band - an ordinary rubber band that has the power to change people's lives.

What Kuya told me was to strike, so every time there is an opportunity work on it directly! Don't waste a moment. If you meet someone and you'll see that that person is opportunity, strike! Ask a cellphone number, tell your intentions! Chances are, you might not be able to have a transaction with him right away, however, in the future you'll have one with him!

That is why his other lesson is...

Super Multiple Streams of Income

Not just 3, or 4, or 5, but aim high! 10 or 20 or 50 or even 100s! Don't limit yourself! In the latest topic of the book I'm into right now, Secrets of a Millionaire's Mind, rich people think BIG! As in really BIG! We shouldn't stick with the few numbers! If I am comfortable with 15k a month, then I'll always get 15k a month. But if I open myself to, say, 100k a month, then the Universe will help me get that 100k a month. Match this up with striking every opportunity, you'll get endless number of income streams.

Business Ideas Updates:
-I'm airing out to everyone I know that I'm looking for a house to buy and make a deal
-My high school friends were telling me they'd have a little donation in helping out children in Maghaway, a small village up in the mountains near our high school campus. They are planning to give school supplies for the coming opening this June. I was thinking of marketing in the Positive Switch Band and give half to the charity, watchuthink? One good way of tithing, giving back to God what He has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails