Friday, May 14, 2010

78 then 77 Days to 1 Million



I missed to write on the blog yesterday..awww. However, I was able to write one very amazing application of my learning on the new book I'm absorbing now, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker. Its about Money Blueprint which is basically ones programming or mindset towards money. I made a very controversial example of that learning on my post entitled, Mr. Manny Villar's Financial Blueprint on my other blog at Inzpiro. 

The main theme there was...
The reason or motivation you have for making money or success is vital. If your motivation for acquiring money comes from a non-supportive root such as fear, anger, or the need to "prove" yourself, your money will never bring you happiness.

This would answer why a lot of rich people like Filipino politicians end up successfully unsuccessful.

Hmmmmm..how about me? What's my motivation for being rich?

Freedom! I could really do a lot of good if I have all the wealth. My main issue is simply I have lived a fortunately blessed life and I ought to share it and give back to God and the people what He has given! I grew up in a financially poor family but I was never deprived of love. My mission is to share that love and I can't do it without money!

When I get to have my first million, surely a chunk of it will go to my roots, Don Bosco. It has been my second home where I was able to establish my key life values and really honed discipline. Without the Salesian Community I am not what I am right now.

Anyway, here are some updates on my Business Ideas.
- I have come up with a counter part of the Live Strong wrist band, my Positive Switch. 
- I will contact Dro's friend who plans to start-up a gym coz I think I just have the right product to sell in that gym
- I will follow-up Feddy on how he is doing as the great engineer-mathematician learns programming! Imagine?? We'll gonna be marketing something big!
-Store in this blog my idea of the Lost and Found Center.hehehee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails