Tuesday, May 18, 2010

73 Days to 1 Million - The Search for Rich Friends



Over and over in T. Harv Eker's book, The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, he really stresses that if you want to be rich you have to think like the rich, act like the rich, and be with the rich. And so now, I am on the search for "enlightened" rich people. Why enlightened?? Almost everyday around 80% of our customers where I work are rich people, but I believe only 2 out of 10 of those rich people are "enlightened". Enlightened rich people are those type that respects our salesclerks, humble enough to be kind to us if we commit mistakes, and those that smile at us. While "ordinary" rich people are those that raises her voice, draws attention of people, and curses our salesclerks, our store, even our country, every time she's displeased with just anything.

The logic is very simple, if you join in with those kind of persons you tend to become like them. You'll get to absorb their super positive energy; you'll learn their mind setting; you'll think the way they think and act the way they act.

They're way better off than being with people having a poor mindsetting. Who complains all day and talk of all their problems and misfortunes plus the curses. Can you imagine being with them? Surely you'll end up drain and be like them!

My Rich Friends:
- Of course, Kuya is surely number 1! Totally enlightened.

- Mam Ann. They are regular customers of our store who are super generous! They often give free movie tickets to my team. They own a large catering service here in Cebu. Enlightened? Absolutely. They are benefactors of Don Bosco, they come up with programs that drive money in for the orphan boys.
-Gosh, I think I only have 2 so far. Tomorrow, I'll look for another one. Action!

My Strikes Today
-Mysteriously, Kuya opened up of printing shirts with positive shout-outs, instantly I count myself in! Hey, I am an artist! I have been planning to have a line of shirts with that concept too a year ago. That's when I was able to set up my zazzle site, Inspiro. We'll be meeting tomorrow, stay tune for updates!
-Dro already reported to me the house, unfortunately, I found out those are housing units. Not what I'm expecting, I need houses sold by motivated sellers. But still, I'll keep the details, it might come in handy soon.

Business Ideas
-It popped into my head having another challenge related blogs...Be the fastest guitar shredder in 90 days and lose 20 lbs fat then gain 20 lbs lean muscles in 90 days. These popped while running in the treadmill. We'll see about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails