Saturday, May 29, 2010

63 Days to Go - Goals: Keeping Things in Perspective



Things have been "so many" lately "so fired-up" in this challenge that I'm losing sight of what I'm really doing. I'm having too much strikes that all I have been doing is just to strike and never aim.

As per T. Harv Eker, the best step is to "Ready. Fire. Aim." You get ready then hit a strike then work on it. This principle defeats man's mentality "Ready. Aim. Fire." where we always end up just aiming and never firing. In my case, I just fire fire fire and never aim. So this post would be how I Aim after all those strikes.

Internet
Like what I have said in my previous post that my focus now would be on internet marketing and blogging and my terminal objective at this moment would be to increase traffic. here are the action plans I must work on:

1. Make Poster links for 90 days and Inzpiro - deadline: After writing this post.
2. Complete the 10 Stories for my e-book Stories Millionaires Read - deadline: Before 60 Days more
3. Add more post for Magicjack unlimited and pray that traffic will build - deadline: Before 57 Days more
4. Launch the new blog: Best Inspiring Videos with at least 10 videos - deadline: Before 55 Days more
5. Finalize and complete the e-book Stories Millionaires Read - deadline: Before 53 Days more

Businesses
1. Finalize the scheme and launch the Lending next week.
2. Talk to daddy if the pigs are still available and contact my Aunt about it and arrange with Leandro
3. Keep track with Kuya on any developments for the Feel Great Shirts.
4. Endorse mom's toys to Kuya Raoul and Ate Ruby's new store by Wednesday
5. Look for anyone still interested with 222 - get at least 2 buyers next week

Of course, continue reading on Creating Wealth on all spare time. Plus, I'll exert an extra effort to talk more with God maybe he could help me increase my traffic and the Universe would cooperate. I remember how I used to think before that the Internet is just beside Heaven. No one has ever been gone to the Heaven and back right? Well, so as to the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails