Wednesday, May 19, 2010

72 Days More - The 4 Mountains of Creating Wealth



As I have learned in the book, One Minute Millionaire, by Mark Victor Hansen and Robert Allen, there are 4 mountains where we can create wealth: Investments, Business, Real Estate, and Internet. So in my journey to 1 Million, here are some updates:

Investments:
I already invested part of my savings in mutual funds through PruLife. They type of institutions are way better than banks in terms of interest. They invest your money into stocks in turn increasing interest rates of upto an average of 8% compared to bank's 1%. If you're interested you can contact me and I can share you about it.

Other investments could also come in acquiring learning materials. Though so far, all the books that have helped me through are all borrowed books, I'm planning to invest on them soon when I'll be having that budget.

Business:
So far all I have are ideas but up to date me and Kuya are working on starting up a brand of clothing line that promotes inspiring and motivational quotes. Unique eh? All ideas and plans are still being stirred, I'll get back on this once all are set up.

Real Estate:
Again, all I have are ideas. But as I have mentioned before I'm on live broadcast on anyone who might know someone who wants to sell a house and lot. (Please tell me if you do!) I know they're just around the corner waiting for me to see them. All hopes are up!

Internet:
There are so many ways to make money on the net. But right now, I'm all into earning through Adsense. I have 3 blogs running: Inzpiro, 90 Days to 1M, and a Secret Blog in just over a month. Honestly, cashflow is still very slow yet, but I'm doing all I can to optimize these blogs.

In the long run, (but near future) I'm planning of selling e-books on the net. And if there's an opportunity, provide internet marketing services for clients who need one.   

So what do you think? Is 1 million near or far? So near!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails