Thursday, May 20, 2010

71 Days More - Information Business



Information business is simply business that has something to do with buying and selling information. This is very very much applicable in the Internet mountain of wealth. Inspired by this, I was able to make in less than 4 hours an informational blog simply about magicjack. A device that can let other countries have unlimited call to US and Canada. Here's a link to my site Unlimited Calls to US and Canada - MagicJack.

I have greatly improved in my blogging especially in tweaking for good traffic and optimizing the blog to its fullest.This is a good sign, though I am not pretty sure this site will really bring in that traffic, but I was able to harness my blogging skills to the next level.

Never stop learning!
Super multiple streams of income!

Hopefully, this site can bring in good traffic and good Google Adsense sales! I know it will!

1 comment:

  1. Hi kuya Hanz!

    It' good that you already removed the "Money Earned:". I told my dad to tell you to remove it.

    I've already tried it before and it's not effective. Especially when you're nearing your deadline and you still see the Money Earned is 0.0. The result is you'll get disappointed and won't continue the challenge. :D

    Just always remember what Jim Rohn said:

    "Set a goal to become a millionaire, not for the million dollars, but for what it will MAKE OF YOU to achieve it. "

    And when you do get you million dollars/peso, GIVE IT ALL AWAY. For what's important is not what you got, but what you becamse. :)

    God bless you on your challenge kuya Hanz!

    Janmck
    www.janmckhilado.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails