Friday, May 21, 2010

70 Days to becoming a Millionaire - Starting the Business



I'm very very very excited becuase we're starting a business! For REAL! Not the repacking of peanuts nor dealing of dried mangoes nor selling nachos to kdis..this is the BIG DEAL!

The "Feel Great Shirt" is really starting to come to life. We had another meeting just tonight with the core members - Kuya, John, Kuya Raoul, and Me. There is no official name yet but we are all eyeing on "Feel Great Shirt". A top of the line thsirts that has motivational and inspirational quotes on print.

Our theme is to keep it simple. Maybe a 1 or 2 colors just to keep all attention towards the text and the message behind it. Fancy shirts now-a-days turns to divert the attention of people to the colors and to the design. But with our Feel Great Shirt's simplicity it will catch the attention of people as they are forced to read the text on the shirt. Then and there can we accomplish our main objective of inspiring people and sharing to the world the blessings we received as we have learned and lived the quotes all our lives.

The highlights of tonights meeting is to state what we can commit to the business. We were to choose from capitals - the start-up money, industrial - operations of making the shirt, and sales/marketing - could be online or direct selling. In my case,, with my 6-day work week and packed 8-hours industrial is a challenge. In capital though, my budget is not yet enough. So I commit myself to help in selling and marketing. Good thing I still have contacts to campuses and universities so this would be my target market.

Kuya still included me as a shareholder however they would take the burden of my capital contribution in the start-up while my first sales would be used to pay them for covering me up. One good deal.

All hopes and energies are focused on this one, but I'm still open for my daily strikes.

Strikes for today:
- I found a good source to get slightly damaged branded watches - lose contact, loose locks, damaged mechanism, lost screw. With the super slash-off on the price this would be an interesting buy and sell venture.
- I'm looking at the possibility of moneylending. I cant avoid the fact that there are times some of my team members would be asking for extra cash for their needs. But, I'm really uneasy on this. Good thing, Kuya promised we'll talk more about it the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails